Spar Employee Review

My Workplace

8 January 2014
I was originally hired as a part time deli assistant , I loved this job . I was in here everyday after school and all weekend. I loved all the staff and management, and loved dealing with customers and serving them their food , I was then trained up in the bakery, making cakes, buns breads ect this was hard work but I took to this very well. I was then moved to checkout for health and safety reasons as I was pregnant. I enjoyed this part of the job also dealing , helping and serving customers , I learned a lot of skills from my time in eurospar that i will take with me for the rest of my life.
Pros
The people and staff
21 April 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - Donegal Town, County Donegal
I worked in this company, to find that the management unless you a yes at every step, dont bother going.
Work here is easy but very busy.

I found here not as good as most places

Theres no pay, I know I was on higher wage than the poor girl that was there a little bit longer than me

Some are very nice to work with but some make your life into depression mood.

- the main manager didnt want to know of bullies if it wasn't coming from the deli manager(whom was the biggest bully along with her so called friend)
8 March 2020
Same role
Shop and Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Good job for a student or young person. The pace was very slow and sometimes boring but meant for a laid back working environment. Enjoyed my time here.
15 January 2018
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
nice shop and nice people to work for just didn't fit my hours I was looking for very friendly staff and was shown the ropes straight away it was very close to home so never had a reason to be late 😊 really looking forward to getting back to work and looking for something to fit in around my son being in school
Pros
close to home
Cons
awkward hours