Spar Employee Review
Great place to work, needs better management
a typical would involve taking in the milk and fruit and veg order. rotate the fruit and veg. then do the same with the milk. we take orders for a small island called lambay i usually do these orders it involves basically doing someone eles shoping for them providing with them with the goods they require. i would be serving on the tills throughout the day as it gets busy. its a fun place to work and all the staff get along. it can get quite stressful as we are under staffed at the moment and a lot has to be done in a short space of time. the most enjoyable part of the job is chatting to the people who come in daily. its a small town the shop is in and everybody knows everybody.
its very close to where i live
long weekend hours
From time that i started to work in Eurospar i learned a lot of new skills after 4 months of work there i became Assistante of Manager as i worked as hard as i could . In my opinion peaple in the store like me as i always try to be helpful and fair to everybady.
10% of from shopping
problem that i have is there are days that i don't have 11h between the shifts .
No chance to have all the work done on time.You start you work at 6 am( in real life 5:50) and you are expected to have most of the bread done before tea break at 9am.Before lunch you have to do the same bread again plus yeast bread and rolls.After lunch same bread again.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spar. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,611 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Spar
- What should you wear to an interview at Spar?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Spar?3 people answered
- Does Spar require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Spar do and h…3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Spar? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Spar, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Spar?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Spar?2 people answered
- Do they take on many people that are in school and I'd it's their first job?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Spar?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Spar?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Spar Reviews by Job Title
Spar Reviews by Location