Spar Employee Review

Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perrystown16 September 2016
Brillant place to work you meet lovely people all my colleagues are brillant and are up for having the craic while still getting all the work done
Pros
Meet great people
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Spar Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 February 2020
Very good place to work very calm and staff are friendly and easy to get along with so makes the job alot easier it's also a quiet place and a friendly local shop