Spar Employee Review

good team work
Sale Assistante , Assistante Manager (Current Employee) –  Northern Cross Malahide road23 April 2015
From time that i started to work in Eurospar i learned a lot of new skills after 4 months of work there i became Assistante of Manager as i worked as hard as i could . In my opinion peaple in the store like me as i always try to be helpful and fair to everybady.
Pros
10% of from shopping
Cons
problem that i have is there are days that i don't have 11h between the shifts .

Other Spar Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 February 2020
Very good place to work very calm and staff are friendly and easy to get along with so makes the job alot easier it's also a quiet place and a friendly local shop