Spar Employee Review

good place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 October 2016
involves stacking the shelves with the relevant products and as they get depleted. Also working on the till and engaging with customers. Good people to work for. can get stressful.
Pros
close to where i live
Cons
pay does not increase

Other Spar Employee Reviews

Productive place
Shop floor staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 February 2020
I can only be thankful to that opportunity since it helped me lot on my journey here in Dublin. I's a serious place to work, organized and easy to learn.
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.