Spar Employee Review

Stressful but productive
Butcher (Current Employee) –  Blanchardstown, D28 April 2014
I learned to handle all meat and to cut it, I learned how to handle the paperwork, customers and complain, My co workers are great to work with and never had any problems. Hardest part of the job is times it gets empty and boring. Rather work to keep my mind of the clock, Enjoyable parts of the day would be talking to customers
Pros
Meeting new people and getting along with customers
Cons
not enough hours or pay

Other Spar Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 February 2020
Very good place to work very calm and staff are friendly and easy to get along with so makes the job alot easier it's also a quiet place and a friendly local shop