Spar Employee Review

Hard work and liked it
Store person (Former Employee) –  Rathnew service station31 December 2017
My shift would start at 6:30sm till 4:30pm. I enjoyed it very much. It was great to interact with new people every day. I learned a lot about the stocktaking and orders whilst working there.

Other Spar Employee Reviews

Productive place
Shop floor staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 February 2020
I can only be thankful to that opportunity since it helped me lot on my journey here in Dublin. I's a serious place to work, organized and easy to learn.
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.