Spar Employee Review

Amazing team, terrible higher management
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 June 2019
Worked there for some months, had an amazing colleagues, hard working and dedicated - store manager, supervisor, sales assistance guys. Made new friends over the time.

But over those months all of the staff has left the job (some people worked there for 2 years), including me, due to very, very terrible and unprofessional area manager (?).

The shop is OK and the team members were great, made new friends but the constant stress from the higher manager in an unprofessional way is not worth it.

Other Spar Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 February 2020
Very good place to work very calm and staff are friendly and easy to get along with so makes the job alot easier it's also a quiet place and a friendly local shop