Spar Employee Review

great place to work. My boss was to fair and just a really nice guy.
Sales Assistance (Former Employee) –  Enniscrone, SO15 April 2015
My typical day at work I opened the shop at 7.30am.Done all the ordering on deliveres. When the delivers arrived myself and the staff would put them away as fast as we could as we didnt want them hanginging around on the flour. my boss who was so nice and was a brilliant boss to work with. All of the staff got on well and we enjoyed working together.The hardest part of my job was when it was so busy trying to get orders in on time. The most enjoyable part was meet new people. Theres people who come to enniscrone on holidays every year and you grow a close bond to them.
Pros
The pros to the job was it was near home and loved it.
Cons
the cons are sometimes it could be long hours.

Other Spar Employee Reviews

Productive place
Shop floor staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 February 2020
I can only be thankful to that opportunity since it helped me lot on my journey here in Dublin. I's a serious place to work, organized and easy to learn.
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.