Spar Employee Review

Fun work place
Sale Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 March 2018
this shop teaches me how to be a good cashier and I learned a lot skills from here. Such as how to identify the cash.There is no hard part of the job cause if you have any problem then other stuff gonna help you to settle this together.So the work environment is the most enjoyable part of the job

Other Spar Employee Reviews

Productive place
Shop floor staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 February 2020
I can only be thankful to that opportunity since it helped me lot on my journey here in Dublin. I's a serious place to work, organized and easy to learn.
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.