Specsavers

Specsavers Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dynamic.
I enjoy being busy so this worked for me, alot to be desired in internal working structure regarding management but staff build great bonds. Customers are very specific and it is not a position in this area to be taken lightly.
Pros
free glasses
Cons
long hours, shift work, unpaid lunches.
Great work place always room for progression
So the company is great to work for and the team that I work with where amazing they offer free glasses and make sure all team members are looked after as it is a stressful environment
Pros
Free glasses
Toxic Work environment
The worst toxic environment I have ever had the misfortune to work in, bias inept management. Different rules for different staff a joke really. Lack of communication between manager and staff very unprofessional.
Not the best company if you want to keep your confidence up as negativity is definitely the order of the day.
Pros
I met some nice staff/customers. Reduction in cost of frames
Cons
Unprofessional & Bias management. Not a good working environment
Company has a good business pity about the JVPs
Good company, directors treat staff like slaves, no pay rises no bonuses no gratitude overworked and seriously underpaid expect minimum wage for life.
work was grand run by clowns
poor pay no bonus or benefits. expected to do management duties with no extra pay. sexist comments from director and management, would not recommend to work here
Pros
customers are lovely
Cons
poor pay and no bonus
fabulous team
Loved working with the team we all got on so well, we were required to book patients in for appointments, pre test them before the optician saw them and then help with choices of lenses and frames to suit their prescriptions. The prospects for young people joining this organisation are fantastic, I personally felt that trying to balance my home life and a very busy job was too much for me at this time but would have no hesitation recommending this organisation.
Pros
fabulous team members
Cons
very stressful at times
Friendly work enviroment
A friendly place to work, training is done once a week for new employees, managers are helpful and understanding
Pros
Work hours are appropriate
Cons
Difficult to settle in
A company you can easily progress in
Most stores are open very long hours due to their key locations