Specsavers Employee Review

really enjoyable place to work
Optical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin14 July 2019
All the staff get on really well, and are welcoming to new staff and customers alike. The store that I am based in is a smaller size which made things more personal, everyone greets customers like they know them and service given is always to the best they can give. Also the team are really close which the customers often comment on which is nice to see and hear from. On a development point of view, lots of opportunity to learn and progress. I'd highly recommended. Although I am aware some of the larger stores this may not be the same situation I can definitely say I was very lucky to meet and work with a great bunch and not only that but a lot of training and opportunity had come my way from working with specsavers.
Pros
career opportunity, good team moral
Cons
late nights and weekend work, low pay

Other Specsavers Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Administrative staff (Former Employee) –  Cavan14 January 2020
It was my first job and learned alot. Managers were kind and everyone was hard working. I mostly did data processing in the office. It was fast paced but not stressful most days.
Opera lane cork city
Professional (Current Employee) –  Opera lane cork city19 November 2019
The best job I have ever had. incredibly inspiring directors and management team. Fabulous culture and I love it. My colleagues all love it. The progression opportunities are excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specsavers. Our community is ready to answer.