Specsavers

Specsavers Employee Review

really enjoyable place to work
Optical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin14 July 2019
All the staff get on really well, and are welcoming to new staff and customers alike. The store that I am based in is a smaller size which made things more personal, everyone greets customers like they know them and service given is always to the best they can give. Also the team are really close which the customers often comment on which is nice to see and hear from. On a development point of view, lots of opportunity to learn and progress. I'd highly recommended. Although I am aware some of the larger stores this may not be the same situation I can definitely say I was very lucky to meet and work with a great bunch and not only that but a lot of training and opportunity had come my way from working with specsavers.
Pros
career opportunity, good team moral
Cons
late nights and weekend work, low pay

Other Specsavers Employee Reviews

Eine tolle Umgebung
vierwöchiges Praktikum in der Verwaltung (Former Employee) –  County Dublin21 March 2020
Während meines Praktikums, haben sich die Angestellten immer sehr gut um mich gekümmert und alle meine Fragen beantwortet.
Optical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Castlebar, County Mayo2 February 2020
Well it is not very fair to the staff. The harder you work you do not get really appreciated. They do not really care if you happy or not .I use to like working there but thing have changed dramaticly.
Pros
Just free one pair glasses once a year
Cons
Just one short break and Lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specsavers. Our community is ready to answer.