Specsavers

Specsavers Employee Review

Alot of learning for a minimum wage job
Dispensing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wexford30 December 2018
Most staff were nice but the ones who weren't outweighed them!! A lot of bullying & favoritism among staff and also management, i enjoyed the work itself & dealing with the public was nice, most days!! Hifh emphasis on upselling, whether the customer needed r not, unless your sales were high management not happy. High staff turn over at the moment, if certain staff members want you gone they will make it there business by any means possible to see it happens, saw it done to others and my experience was similar. I wouldn't recommend this place for a job to be honest, individually most staff were lovely but as a click/ group Nasty is the only word that springs to mind!!
Pros
No late nights
Cons
Bullying, low pay

Other Specsavers Employee Reviews

Optical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Castlebar, County Mayo2 February 2020
Well it is not very fair to the staff. The harder you work you do not get really appreciated. They do not really care if you happy or not .I use to like working there but thing have changed dramaticly.
Pros
Just free one pair glasses once a year
Cons
Just one short break and Lunch
Productive and Fun Workplace
Administrative staff (Former Employee) –  Cavan14 January 2020
It was my first job and learned alot. Managers were kind and everyone was hard working. I mostly did data processing in the office. It was fast paced but not stressful most days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specsavers. Our community is ready to answer.