Marketing corporate manager assistant
- Communication with media and advertising outlets
- Identify, manage and execute on industry events
- Assist with conducting market and competitor research
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new
- Product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.