SPIDER

SPIDER Employee Reviews

A good job company to work for
My experience at spider co. Was very much enjoyable the training was great as well as the people there were a few guys who would make things difficult but all in all a good company to work for
Pros
People and work environment
Cons
Depending on position pay may be lacking
I have nothing to say besides that its a job. Its has its problems which i dont want to chat about in public. The management its very poor and im not saying more.
Nice workplace
A good place to learn and practice what you have learned in your graduation. A great opportunity to those who desire to work in the software engineering field and don't have many experience.
Kreativ och livlig arbetsmiljö
Roligt jobb som utvecklar ledarskapsförmåga och lyhördhet för andras behov samtidigt som en får underhålla kreativiteten.
Excellent
I would love to work there again and again. It a very nice company.great staff and great team members. If I have the chance to go back and work I will immediately go.
Fun place to work
I like working here just not the pay. Its a good job not alot of moving around for those that like to just sit at work.the supervisors and employees ate cool.
a quiet workplace
Spider was a quiet and laid-back slow working place there was never over time am they don't train you on your assignment and you only get one break up the day lunch and that's it
estable
trabajo continuo
buenos equipos

trabajo en equipo
Pros
sctr
Cons
informacion incompleta
Good manufacturing experience
Small manufacturer , laid back environment.
Must work to a client deadline.

And have high quality parts made.

No skipping corners.

Close knit people, can talk to about concerns.
Its a good company
I loved to work there all staff were very friendly I learned a lot from there about multitasking work and so more but the hardset part of the job is they dont take one work its a co tracting company also where they go you have to go change of palace and everything is very difficult
Nedoporučuji
Kolektiv špatný. Na majitele není spoleh. Nikomu bych nepřála zde pracovat. Horši to být nemůže.
Spent most of my day at a desk
Day would consist of cleaning burrs off aerospace components. I would use a bench lathe and a microscope to make sure repairs were completed while also doing quality control work. I then got promoted to 2nd shift supervisor where i was maintaining high quality control while making sure my 10 man crew was keeping up with desired job hours.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Poor wages``
Small Company with Good People
Spider is a smaller company with a lot of diversity in their work and the workforce. It is a nice addition to the 11th Street area. Management has a lot of experience in the industry. The environment feels relaxed.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Smaller company
Company is one of the leaders in the suspended access industry
Company has long standing reputation in the suspended access industry. Strong presence in the industrial market place with work and power plants, bridge work etc.
Βρωμικο περιβαλλον αλλα υπηρχε αρκετη ευχαριστη δουλεια απο ολους τους εργατες μας.
Εμαθα και βελτιωση την δεξιοτητα μου στην βαφη καδων. Οι συναδελφοι μου ηταν συνεργασιμοι. Το πιο δυσκολο μερος της δουλειας ηταν το κουβαλημα διαφορων βαρων. Το πιο ευχαριστω ηταν η βαφη των καδων.
Good
I worked in Spider systems as a oracle consultant.
Also worked on SQL and PL-SQL and various modules of Oracle apps.

Learnt a lot from spider systems.
Laid back, and easy pace
Working at Syncreon was a laid back and easy paced work environment, therefor felt unsatisfied and unchallenged. The hardest part of moving on from a job is leaving co-workers that have become colleagues. Came to the realization that my income needs were not met with staying at my position.
Pros
Lots of paid lunches, close to good restaraunts
Cons
Long commute, and low wages.
Learning experience
It's a good company to work for. The people is good. Not very well organized but in general is good.Every day there was a new case and a new challenge and it was very exciting.
Pros
friendly management team
Cons
not a good place to grow
Productive. Great crew at the time.
My memory of the company was fun because of the work crew and floor manager. But didn't last long due to no pay raises and promises not being met.
Pros
Willing to teach.
Cons
No pay raises when taught extra machines etc
Small job shop enveronment.
Co-workers very easy to work with, parts were easy to measure. Lack of some measuring equipment to complete job. Pressure from managers to get work shipped due to late start dates.
Pros
bonus at Christmas was very nice.
Cons
putting out fires daily
Marketing corporate manager assistant
Responsible for:
- Communication with media and advertising outlets

- Identify, manage and execute on industry events

- Assist with conducting market and competitor research

- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.

- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new

- Product information; relaying customer services requests.

- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.

- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPIDER. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8