SSP Employee Reviews

Very bad management.
Till Team Member (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin24 March 2018
A typical day at work is busy. An emploee at SSP UK is expected to work for an 8.5 hour shift with only a break for 30 minutes. It is highly impossible for employees to maintin a positive attitude till the end of the day if proper breaks are not given. To top it all, the salary SSP offers is a minimum wage of 9.55 euros per hour. In my tenure there, even though I have been attaining high sales, the learning and growth was nil. The most enjoyable part of the job is ONLY the 30 minute break.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours, bad management, minimum wages, treatment of employees as machines
Really bad.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 February 2018
The biggest problem is ssp and other units managers don’t communicate each other so that always problem comes out. When I signed a contract I wrote the time that I can work there, but manager didn’t want to follow it. Also, when I quit the job, they charged me 100-200 Eur even though there was nothing about this information in my contract.
When I complained to them, they just said to me that I should read it very carefully. I aksed a lots of colleges and checked my contract a lot of times, but nothing changed.
I am so regret that I got a job in there especially Soho coffee. Also, I am so happy to work in another place now.
Pros
Free meal
Well done Company
SELECT SERVICE PARTNER (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D18 November 2015
Company specialized on services.
Strong culture on people and service.
Pros
PayCheck
Cons
Work Shifts
Great team
Burger King - team member (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D3 July 2014
It was a good experience. People were friendly, easy to work