St. Vincent's Private Hospital

St. Vincent's Private Hospital Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews

Work life balance was great in the beginning but of late very difficult to get job satisfaction

Good place to work but lately getting help when I need is I not forthcoming. I have a good relationship with my colleagues both male and female. The head of the department is a good listener and helps me when I need it.I get on well with the consultants secretaries and am under a lot of pressure lately to accommodate their needs.

Pros

Good canteen most staff are friendly and get on with people.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to complete my work

Avoid working in this place

As a nurse, you feel constantly unvalued by the leadership team. There is a toxic environment of work. Colleagues are often nice but now many have left and there is many overseas nurses that recently came.Avoid this hospital.

St Vincent's staff review

There is no CEO for st Vincent's private hospital , it is run by the director of Nursing and a Group Ceo of st Vincent's group . Parking is limited to 30 passes for 250 eur a year on-site and unlimited offsite parking which is 500m to 1 km away from hospital . There is no funding for education or is limited . Staff morale is very low . No bonuses for Christmas or working during the pandemic or even if above 20 years .

Pros

Nice environment to work when there is staff . Everyone is kind and helpful .

Cons

Paid and limited parking, low staff patient ratio . No salary perks . No bonuses, no education funds or is limited .

Supportive workplace.

Can be stressful and busy as any job but good supportive team. Work is varied in catering team so good if you dont enjoy doing one thing for too long.

Excellent

5 star job & Excellent training. Always support from management. Pay and work conditions super Busy reception desk but ran smoothly due to training.

Pros

Excellent training

Cons

Good place, nice friendly colleagues. Also have good benefits in the hospital (eg pension, reduced price for food etc). Overall a positive working experience.

Pros

Pension

Cons

Not a lot of room for progression -job is stagnant

Good working atmosphere between all professionals

Have worked here on/off for 17 years and have enjoyed every working year. Good atmosphere throughout the whole hopspital with all professionals working well together. Very difficult though for professional improvement through education. No financial Addis’s given

Pros

Good off duty

Cons

Busy unit

Nice experience

Making beds was the only thing I did while working at St. Vncents. I learned to be productive. The management was very good. They were friendly and cheerful. The most enjoyable part was to see my sister and my mom wprking together in one company.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Vincent's Private Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare St. Vincent's Private Hospital with

St. Vincent's Private Hospital reviews by location

Learn about St. Vincent's Private Hospital in popular locations

• St. Vincent's Private Hospital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?