Staffline

Staffline Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Worked as Night sorter for fastway. Teammates were friendly. Very fast paced work

Worked as Night sorter for fastway. Fast paced work but no heavy lifting. Worked from 9pm to 6am. Very busy coming up to Christmas. Staff were friendly and helpful

Pros

Friendly people. Easy work

Cons

Canteen very small for the amount of workers and not cleaned very often

Supportive and autonomous

Great company to work for, they trust you to get on and do your job, and support is always there if you need it. Great benefits.I’d definitely return for the right role. :-)

Benefits

Cons

Hard clients

Highly Recommend

Staff very friendly and approachable, always just a phone call away. Fill out social welfare/rent forms fast. Rate of pay is excellent. Highly Recommend. Fantastic Company

Pros

Hours To Suit Me. Excellent Pay. Staff Very Friendly.

Do not work for these clowns

I'm a current employee with Grafton in Birds eye in longford and my advice is don't work here. Don't get sick or have a family emergency unless you want a final warning for a first offence, don't look for breaks or even to go to the toilet while on shift because more often than not you won't get them. I was in very good heath until I started working here but I'm now under medical supervision for anxiety and depression and exhaustion which is directly related Grafton recruitment and their practices and attitudes

simple work

You normally work alone with a scale, take the box of fruits and sort a good fruits. Unfortunately we can not learn many things because the job is too simple. The hardest part of the job is because is too cold inside the factory.

Pros

nothing

Cons

extremely cold

Good place to start work in Ireland

Very prompt in finding job solutions. I was placed at a freezer warehouse. The job has nice hours and good pay. Co workers and supervisers are team players.

Normal job

Very dynamic with good environment among the warehouse workers. Good place to improve English if you are a foreigner.Flexibility in exchange for shifts and days off.

minimal pay, poor management in offices, very hard to comunicate with

avoid if at all possible, only benefit as far as i could see was youd get majority of work monday to friday. poor management from office staff. was unpaid numerous times waiting several weeks sometimes

i didnt like the company(client)staff were discriminate but not all.

first time working for agency,good relationship overall but sometimes lacked in loyalty to agency staff to investigate issues of concern towards flexi workers from the (client )company.

Bad work ethic!!

Bad team work in every part of the work they sent me to .. Told me on interview last saturday that the job was full time then text me last night Sunday telling me there is not to much work for this week .. I'm like what you told me on interview the job was full time ??

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Staffline with

• Staffline
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?