You get hire after a three interview processes, which take places in different times:
1. Having an interview with the manager of an specific local.
2. If 1. was approved, you have to go to the main RRHH of Starbucks, and you pass through a groupal interview.
3. If 2. was approved, then you return to a last interview with the manager already mentioned.
Bring Cv into store
When you have a good personality
- What is the dress code at Starbucks?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Starbucks?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?3 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Starbucks?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Starbucks a better place to work?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Starbucks?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Starbucks?2 people answered
- Does Starbucks require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Starbuck…2 people answered