Starbucks
Starbucks Employee Review

Busy workplace, High turnover.

13 September 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is learning a wide variety of skills and drink recipes, holding coffee tasting events with co-workers and socialising. The work can be draining as there is a constant high volume of customers . There are no healthcare benefits.
25 July 2019
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) - Dublin
You work a lot get not much in return some managers think they are God almighty, they head office is always on your hear if you don't lick their a**es you'll get nowhere. Wages are a joke after years they'll give you a few cents thinking that's a lot barely above minimum wage.
6 February 2019
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) - Dublin
8hour-shifts, challenging but interesting, learned responsibilities of team leading and training, learned a lot about customer service, learned about time organisation
28 May 2018
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) - Limerick
The training I received at Starbucks as very sufficient and helpful to hep me advance in new career paths. The work life balance however was not good. Too much was expected from you outside of the company. I would receive phone calls almost daily when I was not working. Overtime was always expected but never appreciated.