Starbucks
Starbucks Employee Review

Good part time job, Bad management

8 April 2019
It's a good part time job if you are in college looking for your coffee fix and to earn a bit. The wages aren't great if it is your first job, they literally pay minimum.
The manager at my store is very nice, although she does pressure the employees to work more hours. (I started my training at Starbucks during my notice period in my previous job)

The supervisors are okay, some gossip and don't do anything, others help out a lot and care about if you are progressing. Like any other job.

The one thing that really annoys me is their training. You are left with fellow baristas, their job is not to train you, they don't know how. They don't show you much and then are complained about to supervisors.
Pros
3 small coffees per shift
Cons
Terrible training system
28 September 2020
Same role
Barista (Former Employee) - Amcorp tower
Its a fun workplace. It felt like home. So it is very comfortable. Great environment. Got to know all kind of people. Technically, your life wont be boring.
Pros
Get free beverage and food.
Cons
For part time, you dont get health care.
8 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Barista and coffee master (Former Employee) - Dublin
Typical day at work, Productive and fun environment, multicultural, team work, activities, live music and social events.
I learned how to deal with customers compliments and make them satisfied.

Most enjoyable part when customers likes the drink i make for them.
30 May 2020
Same location
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Nice environment to work. Career opportunities. Good management. Suppliers very responsible and always keen to help the company. I used to work in a store which customers were most of the time regulars.
Pros
Free lunch for supervisors