Starbucks
Coronavirus update
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Employee Reviews in Blanchardstown, County Dublin

Blanchardstown, County Dublin3 reviews
Great working at starbucks. I just feel i have had enough of it. but the environment is thriving and challenging which makes the staff on their toes. Full of customer interactions.
I had a lot of responsabilities, I was a Supervisor, but actually I did a manager job in the last 4 months of employment. I achieved manager experience and I've learned how to deliver a great customer service. Last store where I've worked was small and a lot of time I was alone, but my team was respectful and nice. The hardest part was on weekend time when I did double-shifts. The most enjoyable part was when I did events, like aroma labs to promote the seasonal coffees.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet and serve different types of people every single day your working there!
In working for the company for four years you gain exceptional customer service techniques, your sent on health and safety training and you are also a part of good network of team members who you interact on a daily basis and who also become close friends.
Pros
Bonus every three months, good breaks, free drinks on shift, discounted lunch
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Starbucks?