Starbucks
Coronavirus update
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin52 reviews
Typical day at work, Productive and fun environment, multicultural, team work, activities, live music and social events.
I learned how to deal with customers compliments and make them satisfied.

Most enjoyable part when customers likes the drink i make for them.
Great Managers!! Great Co-workers!! And Great customers.
It is such a fantastic place to work. since I have been in a college this part time job was the best for me. They fixed all schedule depends on my college time table and are very generous in exam period.
Pros
drinks discounted
Cons
drunk customers
Starbucks where i am currently working is not just cafe. Our partners are trying to give customers experience, which is very comfortable place for customers like home or workplace. We can learn not only to make coffee, customer service also starbucks' marketing that we offer loyalty card and new promotion.
What's more we can find how important our partners work together that makes us respect each other and why keeping harmony is great.

I am so delighted to experience in starbucks international company.
Working in Starbucks for more than 2 years, I could say that I gained managerial skills and interpersonal skiils.The most enjoyable part of the job its when you see that customers are happy and enjoing beeing in our store.
ireland . there is no beneficius , low rate salary for managers .
hours to work, sometime need to wake up 5 in the morning to attend to work
durante mi trabajo alli, aprendi como hacer los cafes con velocidad para que los clientes no esperen al comprarlos. Aprendi que los clientes eran mas importantes que proporcionar los cafes. Al principio, lo parte mas dificil del trabajo era que cuando habia cola muy larga, tuvimos que preparar muchos cafes distintos y enseguida. Lo que mas me gusto del trabajo es que comunicar con los clientes al preparar cafes y trabajar con el equipo muy amable como ellos.
Pros
medicos privado, propinas, cafes gratis
Cons
el sueldo era desmotivado
I have learned a lot of thing in Starbucks.
It is actually my first decent job, where I have a decent salary and time for myself.

It's not easy come to another country where you can't speak their language.

But no only Starbucks but people that I worked and I work showed me that not is impossible.

I started as a barista and today I am a Supervisor. I love what I do and every day I learn something new.

One day if I have to leave this place, I will be very thankful.
at starbucks as a supervisor my main responsibilities were to make sure the shop is always ready for the customers (stocked up and clean and safe ) and that the shift is running smoothly ( right person on the right place and everybody taking their breaks etc.) and the cash handling is followed and secure

the most enjoyable part of the job was the teamwork and the customer service, and get to know the customers, we have customers from loads of different countries / all over from the world :)

the hardest part was to deal with unwelcomed people in the shop as my store was in the middle of the city center so all the type of drunk and not clean people were coming to the store using the bathroom and making our customers feel uncomfortable
Pros
free coffee and discount on foods
Cons
late night shifts
An interesting and educational experience if you love coffee 100%, the way in which starbucks view the customer experience is the customer is king and have 100s of ways to customize your coffee
but like most jobs of this kind the pay is bad and in my opinion good for young students and people just looking to learn the art of being a Barista which is an art.

All of the staff I have encountered are 100% with their personalities, friendly outgoing and helpful.

Typical day: making sure all stock is in date constantly, making sure people are served in a timely fashion, cleaning as you go as it's a fast paced environment.

If you work early you're off for the evening, if you're on the med shift you can sleep in and still be off to see the sunset.

Management work hard and are always on the go.

The hardest part of the job is the coffee or barista work, learning the codes for the drinks and making them.

Like most time in 2015 the wage rate has fallen and the workload has increased. this has to do with 2007 economy but that's another story.
Pros
Half price food, free coffee, good hours and time for a social life.
Cons
Poor pay
Fun and dynamic work place with supportive management.Brilliant people with a keen eye for business.Incredibly dynamic colleagues.Extremely well developing company
Pros
free lunches
Boa empresa na area pressuposta.
Produtos Starbucks gratuitos.

Multicultural
Pros
Produtos Starbucks gratuitos.
Cons
Multicultural
A typical day in work involved serving customers in friendly manner, connecting with them on a personal level. Making Coffee. I learned how to make coffee and how do deal in a fast paced environment. Management was decent, I decided to leave at this time because of a change in managers, the new manager was not the best at dealing with people. My co-workers were friendly, all from different parts of the world, it was interesting to meet people from different parts of the world. The hardest part of the Job was the fluctuating hours, never knowing what my next week would be, I could ask for days off if I needed them but I never knew how many days working I would have. Talking to people of different culture's to my own, from every part of the world.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Too much energy wasted for not enough money, or fulfilment