Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Great working at starbucks. I just feel i have had enough of it. but the environment is thriving and challenging which makes the staff on their toes. Full of customer interactions.
People Management Leading a team of 10-12 people Stock Control Orders/Invoices Recruitment of new partners Training Payroll Working towards reaching daily/ weekly targets
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High Turnover, early morning
This market of stores in Ireland is not run by Starbucks Corporate so do not go in expecting the same benefits. This group is great, they do offer many perks and they do work hard to try and create a supportive environment with bonuses and well structured operations. The hardest part of the job is long hours that can sometimes be required as a store manager, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the people you get to work with so sometimes it all works out. This is a great job for developing as a leader and business manager, I continue to learn everyday.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long busy days
Great Benefits (discounts,dental, leaves,perks), high pressure (sales, customer satisfaction), low staff morale ( pressure to perform, targets too high)
required a lot of skills including basic barista skill and attention in cleanings. Friendly working environment provided as part of the company culture.
Fun place to work, nice people, nice manager. We can learn plenty of different things everyday while doing our duties. No hard part on this job unless
ireland . there is no beneficius , low rate salary for managers . hours to work, sometime need to wake up 5 in the morning to attend to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Starbucks?