1. Typical day at work :
- Great customer service, working with people from all over the world
- Supervisor responsibility every shift.
- coach employees, communicate regularly with customers,working under pressure. Running the store operations during scheduled shifts. This includes opening and closing the store, supervising employees.
Ensuring proper cash management and cash register policies.
- very nice and friendly people
4. The hardest part of the job
- is managing partners under my control when it is busy.
- Working in Starbucks for more than 2 years, I could say that I gained managerial skills and interpersonal skiils.The most enjoyable part of the job its when you see that customers are happy and enjoing beeing in our store.
- have learned a lot of thing in Starbucks.
It is actually my first decent job, where I have a decent salary and time for myself.
It's not easy come to another country where you can't speak their language.
But no only Starbucks but people that I worked and I work showed me that not is impossible.
I started as a barista and today I am a Supervisor.