Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 41,456 reviews
Bad management, no regard for employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kilkenny11 November 2019
Worked with the company for 4 years starting as barista and worked my way up to supervisor the supervisor rate started at .15c more than minimum wage lots expected of you and a lot of pressure for no reward. Free lunches was a perk as supervisor but baristas paid half price. Management were terrible, staff turnover was constant, left the company after 4 years without a thank you or goodbye.
Place to learn
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 September 2019
Its a place that gives you the opportunity to meet different cultures, the diversity of backgrounds of all the partners make starbucks a fantastic experience of life.
Friendly environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 July 2019
I have really enjoyed working in the Nutgrove store. It is a very friendly place to work in with lovely staff and some of the best customers. The best part of the job is engaging with the customers. The hardest part of the job is progressing past supervisor
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not much room for promotion
productive and fun workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 July 2018
1. Typical day at work :
- Great customer service, working with people from all over the world
- Supervisor responsibility every shift.
- coach employees, communicate regularly with customers,working under pressure. Running the store operations during scheduled shifts. This includes opening and closing the store, supervising employees.
Ensuring proper cash management and cash register policies.
3. Management
- very nice and friendly people
4. The hardest part of the job
- is managing partners under my control when it is busy.
- Working in Starbucks for more than 2 years, I could say that I gained managerial skills and interpersonal skiils.The most enjoyable part of the job its when you see that customers are happy and enjoing beeing in our store.
- have learned a lot of thing in Starbucks.
It is actually my first decent job, where I have a decent salary and time for myself.
It's not easy come to another country where you can't speak their language.
But no only Starbucks but people that I worked and I work showed me that not is impossible.
I started as a barista and today I am a Supervisor.
One grande americano
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland10 March 2018
Great customer service, nice products and good atmosphere. Enjoy being social and meeting customers, working with people from all over the world. Also the shift work allows for a good work to life balance
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Early morning shifts
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2017
It is a good place to work because you can learn and get important experiences and the best part it is that you have the opportunity to grow up in the company if you do your best every day.
Ambiente de trabajo divertido y café gratis
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irlanda28 February 2017
Siempre te lo pasas bien y el ambiente es excepcional, gente joven y dinámica. A cualquier problema le ponen una sonrisa y lo solucionan lo antes posible, nunca hay malos rollos y jamás nadie se cree mejor que nadie.
fun
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  athlone18 January 2017
wonderful atmosphere , great people to work with( baristas ) hours need to be improved . some managment can be rude and lazy , often taking credit for the work of other staff
Pros
coffee
Cons
pay
A great experience.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin18 March 2016
I had a lot of responsabilities, I was a Supervisor, but actually I did a manager job in the last 4 months of employment. I achieved manager experience and I've learned how to deliver a great customer service. Last store where I've worked was small and a lot of time I was alone, but my team was respectful and nice. The hardest part was on weekend time when I did double-shifts. The most enjoyable part was when I did events, like aroma labs to promote the seasonal coffees.
Pros
free lunches
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D1 February 2016
I have learned a lot of thing in Starbucks.
It's not easy come to another country where you can't speak their language.
I started as a barista and today I am a Supervisor. I love what I do and every day I learn something new.
One day if I have to leave this place, I will be very thankful.