Starbucks
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Employee Reviews for Supervisor in Dublin

Supervisor6 reviews
Dublin6 reviews
Its a place that gives you the opportunity to meet different cultures, the diversity of backgrounds of all the partners make starbucks a fantastic experience of life.
I have really enjoyed working in the Nutgrove store. It is a very friendly place to work in with lovely staff and some of the best customers. The best part of the job is engaging with the customers. The hardest part of the job is progressing past supervisor
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not much room for promotion
1. Typical day at work :
- Great customer service, working with people from all over the world

- Supervisor responsibility every shift.

- coach employees, communicate regularly with customers,working under pressure. Running the store operations during scheduled shifts. This includes opening and closing the store, supervising employees.

Ensuring proper cash management and cash register policies.

3. Management

- very nice and friendly people

4. The hardest part of the job

- is managing partners under my control when it is busy.

- Working in Starbucks for more than 2 years, I could say that I gained managerial skills and interpersonal skiils.The most enjoyable part of the job its when you see that customers are happy and enjoing beeing in our store.

- have learned a lot of thing in Starbucks.

It is actually my first decent job, where I have a decent salary and time for myself.

It's not easy come to another country where you can't speak their language.

But no only Starbucks but people that I worked and I work showed me that not is impossible.

I started as a barista and today I am a Supervisor.
Great customer service, nice products and good atmosphere. Enjoy being social and meeting customers, working with people from all over the world. Also the shift work allows for a good work to life balance
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Early morning shifts
It is a good place to work because you can learn and get important experiences and the best part it is that you have the opportunity to grow up in the company if you do your best every day.
I have learned a lot of thing in Starbucks.

It's not easy come to another country where you can't speak their language.

I started as a barista and today I am a Supervisor. I love what I do and every day I learn something new.

One day if I have to leave this place, I will be very thankful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Starbucks?