Starbucks Employee Review
I worked hard, did my best but they still treated my awfully. Got below minimum wage and they are just plain awful to work for. On top of everything else you have to pay for your lunch.... Don't work here. There is a reason the turnover rate is sky high. I didn't get trained properly and then got given out to for not knowing how to do something. Really nice..
3 Free drinks
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 45,035 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Starbucks
- What is the dress code at Starbucks?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Starbucks?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?3 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Starbucks? What are the steps along the w…3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Starbucks?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Starbucks a better place to work?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Starbucks management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Starbucks?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Starbucks Reviews by Job Title
Starbucks Reviews by Location