Starbucks
Starbucks Employee Review

Productive and competitive

26 October 2019
Great working at starbucks. I just feel i have had enough of it. but the environment is thriving and challenging which makes the staff on their toes. Full of customer interactions.
17 May 2018

Orders/Invoices

Recruitment of new partners

Training

Payroll

Working towards reaching daily/ weekly targets
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High Turnover, early morning
29 October 2017
Same role
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
This market of stores in Ireland is not run by Starbucks Corporate so do not go in expecting the same benefits. This group is great, they do offer many perks and they do work hard to try and create a supportive environment with bonuses and well structured operations. The hardest part of the job is long hours that can sometimes be required as a store manager, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the people you get to work with so sometimes it all works out. This is a great job for developing as a leader and business manager, I continue to learn everyday.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long busy days
18 March 2016
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
I had a lot of responsabilities, I was a Supervisor, but actually I did a manager job in the last 4 months of employment. I achieved manager experience and I've learned how to deliver a great customer service. Last store where I've worked was small and a lot of time I was alone, but my team was respectful and nice. The hardest part was on weekend time when I did double-shifts. The most enjoyable part was when I did events, like aroma labs to promote the seasonal coffees.
Pros
free lunches