Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Review

Fantastic experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 November 2017
I was really fantastic to work at Starbucks. I had the opportunity to learn about everything, make an outstanding beverage, customer service, and multi-skills.

Other Starbucks Employee Reviews

Awful
Barista (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin25 February 2020
I worked hard, did my best but they still treated my awfully. Got below minimum wage and they are just plain awful to work for. On top of everything else you have to pay for your lunch.... Don't work here. There is a reason the turnover rate is sky high. I didn't get trained properly and then got given out to for not knowing how to do something. Really nice..
Pros
3 Free drinks
Cons
Terrible pay
Terrible
Barista (Former Employee) –  DĂșn Laoghaire, County Dublin22 February 2020
Ridiculous people. Cut your hours with no warning or explanation. Actually got a written warning for forgetting to pick up tissues behind the bin in the customer toilet one night. One piece of work in the store I worked in was a nightmare. Everyone hated him. Always was scheduled on the evening/night shift. Always reserved the morning shift for themselves and their fellow specific colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

516.7K