State Street
State Street Employee Review

Serious workplace, great for self-formation

28 November 2019
I had very good management at State Street and great opportunities for training. The standard of the team was very high and I enjoyed my job. It's a global company and it is hard to know who's who as there are very many teams and locations.
3.0Job security/advancement
Official response from State Street
10 January 2020
Thank you for your review. I agree we have many opportunities for training and development ranging from professional development to technical skills. Opportunities are plentiful and our culture encourages participation. Our junior employees are held to a high standard – this is something I enjoy and helps employees maintain a sense of purpose. We are a global organization and my team interacts with people from every walk of life offering different perspectives.Kelly, Relationship Manager, Professional Development Program
1 July 2020
Client Reporting Analysts (Former Employee) - Dublin
The company must improve diversity culture. The manager must listen the new employees as well, not the old ones there only. Please apply open conversation for changing and improving process.
18 February 2020
MD (Former Employee) - Dublin
A good place to learn the funds industry while working with smart people to solve difficult problems. Very demanding particularly in operational roles as impactful decisions can sometimes be made at some distance from the coal face.
Pros
Smart people
Cons
Limited autonomy
13 February 2020
Regulatory Reporting Associate (Current Employee) - Dublin
Very good Work-life balance. Not much of career progression. Management not involved in the development of employees. No training on the job provided.