Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

Ireland28 reviews
If you can handle the kind of work it is, then it's a nice place to work that doesn't need much in the way of qualifications, dependent on the contract you work on.
Tough management,
A lot of new projects were introduced before fully developed.

They embraced the work but had difficulty motivating and keeping staff
Very constructive experience.Very excellent team spirit and management team.I could stay there longer but made the choice to leave for family reasons.
this job was very interesting and always evolving. we dealt with numerous regions which always kept your ear sharp for different accents but alas it was too far to travel on a constant basis
It was a good place to work until it was bought by Convergys, after that things went downhill. I worked in Stream/CVG for over 20 years and overall it was a great experience. When Convergys took over I was sidelined into a team that had basically nothing to do with my skillset.
Pros
decent salary
Cons
convergys processes
Terrible company to work for. worked as hard as I could and was thrown under the bus when I needed time off. Also salary was changed after training completion
Training was intense and tedious - needed to know everything about 'Xbox' - not my thing. I was treated badly by colleagues and management - not my 'cup of tea'.
typical stock room work for 8 hours

management were not always fair

co workers were very nice

hardest part of the job was keeping the selves packed around xmas time

going home at the end of the day
Pros
10% discount on all stock
Cons
managment
great place company, fast paced and always on the phone, extremely supportive managers and peers, received a step by step guide while a new comer, along with one month intensive training
Plateforme d'appels téléphoniques pour un sous-traitant d'une entreprise reconnue mondialement. Plage d'horaires de travail de 9h à 17h30. 2 jours de repos par semaine. Travail de 8 heures/jour à 40 heures/semaine.
Pros
Repas gratuits
Cons
Pas d'avantages en nature
Atendimento aos usuários X-box com ênfase em suporte técnico e resolução de problemas.
Company does not respect any of employees and most of the roster managed to work 10 days on the row
Pros
n/a
Cons
9 shifts in the row
Its a great company to start the career they do not require much previous experience and they training you properly. Its a place where you can learn a lot. Depending the team you work and the manager you work with they allow you to play while you are not on the calls.. so overall its good
Pros
Play while you ''work'' which helps to reduce the stress
Cons
basic salary, location is not that great
Each day I would answer around 30 calls regarding issues people were having with their Xbox, or their Xbox Live account. I have learned a lot of new skills during my time there including computer skills, problem solving, building rapport with customers and technical skills such as resolving hardware issues or connectivity issues. The management there were very friendly and approachable. There were 15 people on my team and it was a very friendly environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy customers and remaining calm and professional, in contrast the most enjoyable part of the job was talking to friendly customers and feeling satisfied when I have resolved their issue and they show there appreciation.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
late night and weekend shifts.
A usual day would involve logging in on time so can be available to answer calls as soon as your shift started. During the day call would come in on various matters so would have to ask detailed questions to find the problem and to help with troubleshooting. Dealt with credit card information and had to go through the security process to make sure no information was given out.
Best day for work was Friday. In the time I worked there, there were pastry day or pizza day or burguer day. I learned to work with many people fron different countries.
Pros
The relationship with the managers and pizza day and the monthly prizes
Cons
Short breaks.
Stressful but ok. The problem is that you have to sit in a particular area for a long time.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
sitting all day
I was a tier 2 over there and I had to work late every single day and they didnt give any overtime , I left the company and they didnt pay the overtime. Great place for starters but salary are lower than other places
Pros
Fun Co workers, good career start
Cons
No paid overtime, very restrict
I developed many technical skills and problem solving techniques. As this was an Xbox support center where all agents were universal agents we were required to have a fully comprehensive knowledge of the consoles hardware software and the accounts systems.
Microsoft were very particular in regards to the customer experience which they desired which helped me develop my customer service skills. There was a great team available and brilliant training and support for new employees. Difficulty arose in situations where you were unable to solve an issue which was then required to be elevated to tier 2 or 3.
Pros
Gained technical skills from Microsoft including networking, software, billing and accounts and hardware.
Cons
Only worked part time
9PM-5:30PM

Customer service, positive ‘can-do’ attitude, problem solving, sense of efficiency, urgency and ownership
I have been living in Dublin for almost four and a half years and I am looking for a position in which I can use my sales and customer service experience. I am from Brazil, therefore I am a native Portuguese speaker. I also have a high Intermediate level of English. I am currently working Full-time as a Brazilian Technical Support Agent. My role involves assisting Xbox users with problems with the games, billing and online technical issues. In Brazil, I worked as a Team Leader in the Sales Department of CDL. My responsibilities included contacting high-profile clients in relation to their credit, cheques and health insurance and selling mobile phones. I work hard, and I am totally flexible and can work on my own initiative.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a