Working hours are either 7am to 3:30pm or 9am to 5pm
Long hours, high expectations without appropriate return.
For those on full hours (39hrs +) the hours are very long. I had shortened my hours to 32 hrs per week for better work/life balance with prorated salary and holidays accordingly.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stryker? What are the steps along the way…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Stryker?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Stryker?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Stryker?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Stryker?One person answered
- I am going doing my aptitude and dexterity test i just wanted to know what to expect as i have never…One person answered
- What do they make in limerick
- What is the interview process like at Stryker?