Apitiude test is middle of the road. Relatively ok, common sense mostly...but I guess that's all subjective and differs from person to person. Dexterity test is a piece of cake. If you can't do that then this job is not for you anyway. Some tasks require you to use two tweezers at once so....yeah.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stryker? What are the steps along the way…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Stryker?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Stryker?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Stryker, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Stryker?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Stryker?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Stryker?One person answered
- What do they make in limerick
- What is the interview process like at Stryker?