If you can get in the door and put your head down for the time it takes someone to appreciate your work ethic and attention to detail then you could start making headway in your "career" in the medical device industry. In saying that...MFR is still very much a who you know situation as most, if not all, advancement internally is due to rubbing shoulders with the people who ultimately push names forward for project work or extra curricular stuff to boost your stats for your end of year bonus. They do make a big deal about qualifications for "proper" job application... especially from internally applying people.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stryker? What are the steps along the way…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Stryker?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Stryker, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Stryker?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Stryker?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Stryker?One person answered
- I am going doing my aptitude and dexterity test i just wanted to know what to expect as i have never…One person answered
- What do they make in limerick
- What is the interview process like at Stryker?