Stryker

Stryker Employee Reviews

I can definitely say I learned a lot when I worked there and my manager was there for me when I needed her help. In general, the whole team consists of friendly, smart and creative people, I enjoyed being a part of the team and felt my input was being appreciated. However I often felt everyone was expecting from me things that I physically wasn't able to achieve without overworking. As I know, things got better since I quitted so hopefully work-life balance is on a high level now.
Pros
Health insurance, great people, corporate culture
Cons
Work-life balance
Stryker is an excellent place to work, if you want to grow, experience new opportunities and work toward goals. Stryker is the place to be with great support, pay and benefits. You can have a successful career with Stryker, with that being said. You will have to put in the work and show your skills. Anything worth having, you have to work for it. It's earned not given!
Pros
Great work schedule and pay.
Cons
Can get a little demanding at times, especially during a pandemic.
This is a family based company good ceo only this no growth in company also low pay but that security in general.But overall it’s a good company just u would need two jobs to maintain a stable living environment.
good place to work great people. Solid work schedule, awesome vacation. Management is just absolutely exquisite have never seen anywhere better and the service is wonderful
Pros
pay
Cons
Vacation
Good. Place to work. Busy all time. Less quality more productions. Is good for alternating roles in different manufacture products. Machines require knowledge.
From starting at 250 lbs in September of 2018, I was able to drop 50 lbs by next year of 2019. A lot more has to be done in order to reach my fitness goals.
El trabajo me gustaba mucho me sentía a gusto pero tenía que salir a Mexico de vacaciones por un problema familiar y tomé vacaciones sin fecha de regreso ya no regrese a trabajar ahí por lo mismo que no sabía si tendría mi trabajo de nuevo para atrás
Pros
Esta muy a gusto el trabajo
I was in Afghanistan working for General Dynamics Land Systems as a diesel mechanic and I learned allot. The working conditions were in the desert and enemy fire all around.
very laid back work environment but very strict on punctuality and attendance competitive environment , don't shy away from the politics be who you want to beat
I can atleast put food on table n send my kids to school,it hs been a great experience working for this company as it's well managed even when the money is not satisfying
I was there and didn't have any problems. It was ok I guess. Hard to get into though. It just wasn't a good long-term fit for me. I can't really complain.
Great place to work. Challenging day to day. Management is engaging and helpful. Work life balance is challenging in some positions. Employees across all divisions mesh very well together.
Strykers was and enjoyable experience with great co workers. The bar/restaurant was a great place to work. The all together atmosphere was such a wonderful experience.
Its a good place for part time but dont expect to pay bills untill the company grows a bit people are great to work for but just not enough hours and no guarantee that you will get enough shifts in a week it is a baby company so they do not provide any health care or benefits to their employees maybe when they mature more as a company they will be able to provide these things I wish that I could continue with them but like I said not enough hours to support myself or pay
Allows you to have autonomy as a rep and provides opportunities to be successful. If you end up with a manager who does not see eye to eye with you the job can be tough. Quota structure is rigid and it is a cut throat environment where misses are not tolerated.
Pros
Autonomy, great pay
Cons
Cut throat, all about performance
I worked for a courier service, directly hired by Stryker. Stryker was a fast paced, highly informative, and advancing place. Working under the reps lit a fire in me to go back to school, with the goal of being a Stryker Rep one day.
- DYNETICS the company and upper management Conus/Stateside based in the US. - Outstanding leadership and support, company provided all requirements to represent a professional and stable environment for customers and employees
Pros
Professional and Stable
Cons
No opinion
I really enjoyed working at Stryker. This is one job i can truly say that I love. Coworkers and Management was very nice and treat everyone fair. I was a contractor but I was treated as a full time employee. I know if the company didn't have to relocate I would have retired there.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives
The expectations here are high as well as the workload. they tend to run most of their departments lean and expect employees to pickup co-workers work when they leave. Many times with no plans set to replace lost workers unless absolutely necessary. You stay because (like the rest of the employees) you are looking to the greater good of helping patients with medical challenges and in some cases with technology that saves lives. The employees passion and drive is what makes this company so great, but like many large companies, they don't place any value on their employees from a corporate level.
Pros
decent benefits for divisional employees
Cons
poor employee value placed on global/corporate employees
I loved working there for almost a decade.. The people and constant new challenges were exciting. Working with machinery and problem solving were a must.
Olympus Biotech (formerly Stryker) hired me as a contractor to cover a medical leave. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. When the medical leave ended, I was kept on for a few months to assist in relocating the lab. Made some great friends there. Although they closed their doors, I wish everyone the best.