Stryker
Coronavirus update
Information from Stryker:

Stryker Employee Reviews

Ireland43 reviews
Good place to work, decent wage and good security. Long 12 hour shifts working days, nights weekdays and weekends. Can be tough on personal life working long 12 hours shifts especially on weekends and nights away from family and friends. Turn over between day shift and nights can be hard on the body
Pros
good wage, good security, decent advancement
Cons
long hours, tough turn over between shifts
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Stryker. I was an intern but I was treated as part of the company. I was involved in many projects which gave me a sense of purpose and responsibility.
Highly recommend good place to work,lovely people great atmosphere.very good to staff and very flexible if needed.they look after their employees and run a very professional organization
Worked evenings. Team leaders were fair and really nice, but dont know how they are now. Overtime is well paid but was optional. Work is done to process and procedure and I have to say I loved it.
Horrible culture, management haven't got a clue. B*tching, back biting, bullying are part of the establishment and no one takes any notice if reported. Horrible people working there. 80% of them look and behave like they belong in prison
entreprise très formatrice et bonne athmosphere de travail
I worked as a temp in stryker very friendly staff helpful good canteen .worked reception
Easy to use systems .worked on switch. Booked meeting rooms. Issued I'd badges to clients
I enjoy working at Stryker . It’s helped me to learn and grow as a person but most importantly it’s helped me rare a family and pay our mortgage . It’s been a great employer to me
Stryker is a a great place to work. Hours can be long at some stages of a project. Good culture and camaraderie within the company. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to see the benefits of the products to the customers.
Interesting place to work as an intern. Everyone is extremely helpful and willing to help you learn.Lots of opportunities for career advancement for permanent postitions. Management is good and understanding.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Days can be slow sometimes as an intern
Here 2 years, work is easy once you get trained up. A sizeable amount of new hires so it's a bit all over the place so communication is lacking at times from higher up as its so busy. Some really good and friendly people working here.
I find discipline is not great here though, some people get a free ride and nothing is said to them. But it's only a small number.

Canteen is a mixed bag but overall good. Money is decent, evenings or 24/5 shift the best because of shift bonus. Overtime is good, double pay on Sundays but tax will kill you so no point doing too many hours.
Pros
Easy work, decent pay, good hours.
Cons
Lacking communication from higher up
No two days are the same at Stryker. There is always something exciting happening. Management lead by example and are always helpful. It is a friendly working environment.
Multiple meetings in a day with no effective outcome. Lack of accountability from departments. 99% paper based, which is worrying from a document retention and retrieval perspective. No retention policy. Low pay but good bonus and good appreciation awards. No matter how much you work, it’s all about who you know. As a result, people tend to stay within their comfort zones because they don’t see the benefit of going above and beyond. Praise and appreciation from hard work is often taken at management level even though all the work is done by the team. Awful at offering promotions but good opportunity to move horizontally. Lots of exposure, resulting in experience and work that is above the average salary offered by other companies.
Pros
Good bonus and rewards, opportunity for horizontal progression.
Cons
Poor work life balance, inefficient meetings, poor management training, poor professional progression, expensive canteen, paper based, extremely slow recruitment process.
Decent place to work as the money goes. You start inside in MFR at about 24k....ish and after about 4ish years you go up to about 33/34k for a product builder.
Pros
Quite busy at the moment so plenty of OT.
Cons
The more you work the less you get, tax wise, and no way around it....same as most other plans I guess.
I got in at 9am and just done orders. I learned if you are not sure what to do ask someone that is. The management was always helpful and fast when dealing with problems correctly. Hardest part was stock take as there was so much to count so high up. Moat enjoyable was talking to everyone.
very good place to work good wages great benefits great atmosphere in the factory good opportunity great employers with plenty of room to go further in your career
Worked here for over 2years how I lasted that long Is beyond me , long hours , meetings about nothing & if something goes wrong on any level the product builder will always be blamed even if it’s a machine problem .. I quiver every time I pass that building very wasted years of my life !anything is better than working here.
Pros
Time out of there
Cons
Long hours, canteen is supposed to be subsidize but it’s expensive, no gym
Everyone at Stryker is constantly moving and doing something, no laying back. There strict on work discipline but are fun encouraging to do more employers if you do your job without any hassle.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Night shifts
A good place to work. Staff across the plant are very friendly. Good opportunities to better yourself with the option to go to college fully funded. Good opportunities for overtime.
the staff were lovely and friendly. There was a great support system. The are very family orientated. The work was always full but manageable. Stress levels would rise when there was an audit.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Audits
Peers/engineers here are nice.

ROI poor: long hours without appropriate return.

Personnel management here could be better, with respect to development, advancement, mentoring and career planning.
Pros
Peers are nice.
Cons
long hours without appropriate return, personnel management here could be better