Stryker
Stryker Employee Review

Dog eat dog

23 February 2018
Worked here for over 2years how I lasted that long Is beyond me , long hours , meetings about nothing & if something goes wrong on any level the product builder will always be blamed even if it’s a machine problem .. I quiver every time I pass that building very wasted years of my life !anything is better than working here.
Pros
Time out of there
Cons
Long hours, canteen is supposed to be subsidize but it’s expensive, no gym
24 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Product Builder (Former Employee) - Cork
Worked evenings. Team leaders were fair and really nice, but dont know how they are now. Overtime is well paid but was optional. Work is done to process and procedure and I have to say I loved it.
14 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Product Builder (Current Employee) - Cork MFR
Here 2 years, work is easy once you get trained up. A sizeable amount of new hires so it's a bit all over the place so communication is lacking at times from higher up as its so busy. Some really good and friendly people working here.
I find discipline is not great here though, some people get a free ride and nothing is said to them. But it's only a small number.

Canteen is a mixed bag but overall good. Money is decent, evenings or 24/5 shift the best because of shift bonus. Overtime is good, double pay on Sundays but tax will kill you so no point doing too many hours.
Pros
Easy work, decent pay, good hours.
Cons
Lacking communication from higher up
10 June 2020
Same location
HR Intern (Former Employee) - Cork
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Stryker. I was an intern but I was treated as part of the company. I was involved in many projects which gave me a sense of purpose and responsibility.