Stryker
Stryker Employee Review

Very good place

24 March 2020
Worked evenings. Team leaders were fair and really nice, but dont know how they are now. Overtime is well paid but was optional. Work is done to process and procedure and I have to say I loved it.
14 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Product Builder (Current Employee) - Cork MFR
Here 2 years, work is easy once you get trained up. A sizeable amount of new hires so it's a bit all over the place so communication is lacking at times from higher up as its so busy. Some really good and friendly people working here.
I find discipline is not great here though, some people get a free ride and nothing is said to them. But it's only a small number.

Canteen is a mixed bag but overall good. Money is decent, evenings or 24/5 shift the best because of shift bonus. Overtime is good, double pay on Sundays but tax will kill you so no point doing too many hours.
Pros
Easy work, decent pay, good hours.
Cons
Lacking communication from higher up
22 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Product Builder II (Former Employee) - Model Farm Road, Cork
Decent place to work as the money goes. You start inside in MFR at about 24k....ish and after about 4ish years you go up to about 33/34k for a product builder.
Pros
Quite busy at the moment so plenty of OT.
Cons
The more you work the less you get, tax wise, and no way around it....same as most other plans I guess.
10 June 2020
Same location
HR Intern (Former Employee) - Cork
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Stryker. I was an intern but I was treated as part of the company. I was involved in many projects which gave me a sense of purpose and responsibility.