Stryker
Coronavirus update
Information from Stryker:

Stryker Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick6 reviews
Everyone at Stryker is constantly moving and doing something, no laying back. There strict on work discipline but are fun encouraging to do more employers if you do your job without any hassle.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Night shifts
I enjoy working at Stryker . It’s helped me to learn and grow as a person but most importantly it’s helped me rare a family and pay our mortgage . It’s been a great employer to me
Interesting place to work as an intern. Everyone is extremely helpful and willing to help you learn.Lots of opportunities for career advancement for permanent postitions. Management is good and understanding.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Days can be slow sometimes as an intern
One of the best places I have worked with great people and good management, Always approachable and accommodating which makes the job better and drive you to strive more for the company.
Pros
good benifits and team events
Cons
unreliable contracts, short notice of termination
My typical day at work consists of computer work e.g microsoft word,outlook,exel. Team task stock take, Answering phones. I learned team leading skills, Communication skills. My co-workers were friendly and had the time to show me new skills. I didnt find anything about the job as i enjoyed learning something new.
Pros
learned something new about the industry
Cons
i dont have any cons
Daily targets to be reached Good working environment New skills learned on a weekly basis Benefits were excellent Workforce easy to get along with Management were helpful and friendly