Stryker
Information from Stryker:

Stryker Employee Reviews for Builder

Builder9 reviews
Ireland9 reviews
Decent place to work as the money goes. You start inside in MFR at about 24k....ish and after about 4ish years you go up to about 33/34k for a product builder.
Pros
Quite busy at the moment so plenty of OT.
Cons
The more you work the less you get, tax wise, and no way around it....same as most other plans I guess.
Worked evenings. Team leaders were fair and really nice, but dont know how they are now. Overtime is well paid but was optional. Work is done to process and procedure and I have to say I loved it.
Here 2 years, work is easy once you get trained up. A sizeable amount of new hires so it's a bit all over the place so communication is lacking at times from higher up as its so busy. Some really good and friendly people working here.
I find discipline is not great here though, some people get a free ride and nothing is said to them. But it's only a small number.

Canteen is a mixed bag but overall good. Money is decent, evenings or 24/5 shift the best because of shift bonus. Overtime is good, double pay on Sundays but tax will kill you so no point doing too many hours.
Pros
Easy work, decent pay, good hours.
Cons
Lacking communication from higher up
Worked here for over 2years how I lasted that long Is beyond me , long hours , meetings about nothing & if something goes wrong on any level the product builder will always be blamed even if it’s a machine problem .. I quiver every time I pass that building very wasted years of my life !anything is better than working here.
Pros
Time out of there
Cons
Long hours, canteen is supposed to be subsidize but it’s expensive, no gym
I had a 23 month contract with stryker and it was not long enough. I was very happy here. All staff and senior staff made you feel like part of the company I was sad to leave here!!!!!!
Pros
Great place to work well looked after
Cons
I dont have any
I enjoy working In Stryker it is a great Company but I am just wanting to progress my career by looking at what I can give to another company with all the experience I have in the manufacturing department.
A place where you know what is expected from you and you know what to expect from them. Working on a production line under pressure will either please you or not suit you. To me it was a challenge I enjoyed.
Pros
Good cafe and working conditions
Cons
Late shift pattens
Achieve daily and hourly targets.
flexible to work other stations as required.

clean room environment.

follow all procedures and guidelines.

great co workers and management.
Worked in clean room, manufacturing medical devices in a regulated, well documented environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stryker?