Stryker

Stryker Management reviews

Great place to work. Challenging day to day. Management is engaging and helpful. Work life balance is challenging in some positions. Employees across all divisions mesh very well together.
This is a family based company good ceo only this no growth in company also low pay but that security in general.But overall it’s a good company just u would need two jobs to maintain a stable living environment.
good place to work great people. Solid work schedule, awesome vacation. Management is just absolutely exquisite have never seen anywhere better and the service is wonderful
Pros
pay
Cons
Vacation
Allows you to have autonomy as a rep and provides opportunities to be successful. If you end up with a manager who does not see eye to eye with you the job can be tough. Quota structure is rigid and it is a cut throat environment where misses are not tolerated.
Pros
Autonomy, great pay
Cons
Cut throat, all about performance
- DYNETICS the company and upper management Conus/Stateside based in the US. - Outstanding leadership and support, company provided all requirements to represent a professional and stable environment for customers and employees
Pros
Professional and Stable
Cons
No opinion
I really enjoyed working at Stryker. This is one job i can truly say that I love. Coworkers and Management was very nice and treat everyone fair. I was a contractor but I was treated as a full time employee. I know if the company didn't have to relocate I would have retired there.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives
The expectations here are high as well as the workload. they tend to run most of their departments lean and expect employees to pickup co-workers work when they leave. Many times with no plans set to replace lost workers unless absolutely necessary. You stay because (like the rest of the employees) you are looking to the greater good of helping patients with medical challenges and in some cases with technology that saves lives. The employees passion and drive is what makes this company so great, but like many large companies, they don't place any value on their employees from a corporate level.
Pros
decent benefits for divisional employees
Cons
poor employee value placed on global/corporate employees
Not a great place to work. While Stryker is a large company that is about all they have going for them. They don't care about their employees or their well-being. Management is awful.
I really don't know what to say but since they brought out Berchtold it seems like everything has went down hill from there.
Low pay. Management nice but not put together. Stryker is hard to get in gotta do a temp thing and can last to long. Stryker has a good name cause they say they are good to work for.
I love working for this company great people and easy but fun work. This is a job anyone would love. Very supportive and understanding management. Never give you more than you can handle.
HR does a good job of trying to keep things fun. People are respectful of each other. Horrible politics between divisions; divisions do not work together.
Normal work hours were fair no complaints about 10 hours a day. The work i did was a ongoing educational experience was able to start from the bottom to where I'm at now as a shop foreman. It gave me management skill for having 5 to 20 service members, the hard part is not getting my hands dirty with the other service members.
You have to pass a gallup poll test, which is dumb. Missing out on good working people.