Stryker
Stryker Employee Review

Great Staff, Varied work, Technically challenging

8 August 2013
At Stryker people are generally given a project and sent on your way. A lot of new hires who have little experience learn the hard way how to navigate the working world. There is a lot expected of staff but this is a good thing as well as the responsibility is empowering and provides its own challenges.

Typically a lot of the job revolves around finding a balance between getting technical engineering work done and filling in the necessary paperwork required for a medical devices company.

The management style seems a bit outdated with a lot of emphasis put on the power of criticism

The other staff are generally supportive to each other and a good technically strong team has been built up here over the years.

The most difficult part of the job is maintaining a work life balance.

The most enjoyable part is seeing your designs and creations in the hands of surgeons and being able to get immediate feedback from them about how your products will save lives.
Pros
Travel to the US, Scope to try out new innovative designs.
Cons
Long hours, overtime expected of the staff. Management style is outdated.
10 June 2020
Same location
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Stryker. I was an intern but I was treated as part of the company. I was involved in many projects which gave me a sense of purpose and responsibility.
24 March 2020
Same location
Worked evenings. Team leaders were fair and really nice, but dont know how they are now. Overtime is well paid but was optional. Work is done to process and procedure and I have to say I loved it.
8 January 2020
entreprise très formatrice et bonne athmosphere de travail