Stryker
Coronavirus update
Information from Stryker:

Stryker Employee Reviews

Ireland43 reviews
Good place to work, decent wage and good security. Long 12 hour shifts working days, nights weekdays and weekends. Can be tough on personal life working long 12 hours shifts especially on weekends and nights away from family and friends. Turn over between day shift and nights can be hard on the body
Pros
good wage, good security, decent advancement
Cons
long hours, tough turn over between shifts
Great company, good chance of being made permanent if you work hard. Supervisor always ready to listen and help you out. Production operator trainer will train you anything from 4-6 weeks helping you step by going through each stage 100%.
Pros
Free nights out, good environment and good company to work for
Cons
N/a
Stryker is a great brand and a company always looking for interesting people, who would help improving and developing the product in exchange with generous benefits.
My experience was good but short due to divesture and redundancy. I was not there long enough to evaluate completely. I did enjoy my time there. My position was never fully embraced and job description was not fully formed. My talents were not fully utilised
Pros
I had reduced hours to 32 hrs per week as a personal Family life balance
Cons
no advancement
Great support and teamwork in the engineering departments and good communication streams between R&D, Process Development and Manufacturing.
I had a 23 month contract with stryker and it was not long enough. I was very happy here. All staff and senior staff made you feel like part of the company I was sad to leave here!!!!!!
Pros
Great place to work well looked after
Cons
I dont have any
Good place to work. Sometimes working as an Manufacturing Engineer can be very challenging trying to balance day-to-day tasks with project tasks.
Pros
Health Care Plan, Gym, Canteen
Cons
Work life balance can be challenging, Little or no mentoring
I enjoy working In Stryker it is a great Company but I am just wanting to progress my career by looking at what I can give to another company with all the experience I have in the manufacturing department.
Stryker hires only the most talented individuals and a such is a great place to work. There are lots of opportunities for the right people.
One of the best places I have worked with great people and good management, Always approachable and accommodating which makes the job better and drive you to strive more for the company.
Pros
good benifits and team events
Cons
unreliable contracts, short notice of termination
It was a big change in ethos from Boston Scientific. The Neuro Team never really became part of Stryker My Admin position was never really a true position I could grow in. Stryker did not have diverse Teams which did not allow for cross-functional/departmental learning
Pros
Benefits, canteen
Cons
Broken communication
Hard work not payed enough comparing to constant commitment and expectations. Constant pressure, incidents of indirect forcing employees to work overtime.
Pros
Great work colleagues
Cons
Very bad management and work ethic
A place where you know what is expected from you and you know what to expect from them. Working on a production line under pressure will either please you or not suit you. To me it was a challenge I enjoyed.
Pros
Good cafe and working conditions
Cons
Late shift pattens
My typical day at work consists of computer work e.g microsoft word,outlook,exel. Team task stock take, Answering phones. I learned team leading skills, Communication skills. My co-workers were friendly and had the time to show me new skills. I didnt find anything about the job as i enjoyed learning something new.
Pros
learned something new about the industry
Cons
i dont have any cons
Great place to work, positive team environment, world class facility with many incentives to maintain a happy and motivated workforce.
Nice place to work, good pay and friendly staff. Worked nights and found them grand. Received good training while i was there also.
Enjoyed working in a diverse training role. Key area of responsbility was training design and delivery, including co-ordinating classroom training. Built close relationships with Operations and Support Roles to understand and deliver training to meet company and individual training needs, and to understand the business.
Achieve daily and hourly targets. flexible to work other stations as required. clean room environment. follow all procedures and guidelines. great co workers and management.
Worked in clean room, manufacturing medical devices in a regulated, well documented environment
Daily targets to be reached Good working environment New skills learned on a weekly basis Benefits were excellent Workforce easy to get along with Management were helpful and friendly
Stryker offers an incredible work environment, career path and continuing education opportunities. It has been the best work environment I have ever worked in.