Subway

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Ireland5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 55,432 reviews

Good for starting

It was a good student job, the manager is now one of my best friends, helping and teaching me all the time to be better.I learned a lot of things there. But when the take away started that was mad, they need more staff at lunch time, but the owner just doesn’t want to pay to another person.The head manager and the owner is a disaster.

Pros

Very flexible manager, great person

Cons

Too many take away platforms and at lunch time is mad and not enough staff

Very horrible place to work

Staff are bullies, will have you over-worked and will guilt trip you every shift to cover for incompetent managers. Underpaid and overworked constantly.

Pros

Cons

Loads

Workplace

Working more than 9 hours a day. In a really stressful environment. Not having a proper break and getting more task as usual. Don’t recommend this job.

Cons

Long hours no breaks

Amazing workplace

Is a great company to work with, flexible with schedules. The owner is incredible, he knows how to lead a great team. We have been able to learn about the foods offered, how the best away to serve the customers and how your behavior influence in sell.

Very fun environment and lovely people :)

a typical day would start at 8am, i love early starts. you would have to bake all breads freshly and prepare all food before i open the shop. I have to do stock take and all till work etc. I had the most friendly and caring co-workers more like friends than anything else. We all get on very well. It can be very tough some days when you might not get off your feet for hours but meeting nice customer and new people makes it alot easier. I really enjoy speaking to the customers and doing the best i can to make their experience enjoyable and tasty.

Pros

Free Lunches and seeing my co-workers

Cons

long drive from where i live

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement