Suir Engineering

Suir Engineering Employee Reviews

Featured review
Suir Engineering selected this as a representative review
Enjoyed hard work with friendly work mates Long days Hard work Good over the top safety teams Ok money for the work put in Tickets earned for machines
Pros
Ok money for the work
Cons
long days
If you want to be talked down to by totally under qualified supervision and like sharing a battery drill between 10 men , then they are the company for you .
Pros
Country money
Cons
Terrible management
Great company to work for. Management communicate very well with all employees. Electricians and apprentices get the chance to give their feedback to management at the Suir way T 4 meetings each morning. They are also very good for giving out recognitions and lunch vouchers to employees.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Tight schedules
I worked very hard with Suir Engineering. I did long hours and did my job as according to what was expected. It was a great experience to work with such a reputable company.
Culture varies greatly from site to foremen. They have different policies for each site. Pending on who the site manager is working was very enjoyable to very frustrating
Everywhere except for dublin is ok to work very stressful and they put you under pressure just because they can it's all about numbers they dont really care about the quality of work to a certain degree
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long hours, terrible
Poor management. PORTRANE WAS A VERY POORLY ORGANISED SITE. Staff kept leaving which was unsettling. You never felt happy in your role. Not a nice work environment. I will get out as soon as I can.
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Not treated reasonably or fairly
A typical day would involve management of co-workers which at times was the hardest part of the job and also the most enjoyable part of the job
I found my fellow employees helpful and supportive, with much the same across the board on the administrative side as well. An effective learning and working environment. I learned a great deal about many areas of the construction industry through my time there, it allows me to make a more educated decision regarding my employment after college.