SUPERDRY

SUPERDRY Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Fun place to work but managers never communicated well with employees, nothing organised. Staff were extremely friendly and discount is nice. Extremely unhygienic staff room, food left in fridges for months and no one cared, nothing was washed properly... tons of plastic getting thrown out every day, not an eco friendly environment although they claim to be..
Unless you are dedicating your life to working in Superdry I would not recommend..
Pros
Discount
Cons
Poor managment, lack of communication
During the time working in superdry i learned how to work the till whilst dealing with customers needs and queries about certain products in the store.
Great friendly staff who made the day enjoyable. However the work was not made enagaging through incentives etc and thus could find yourself uninspired.
Pros
50% Staff discount, staff friendliness
Cons
Bad management structure, confusion with managers, uninspiring work
although I was working with a brand that I was not familiar with, the job was made easier by the accommodating staff and manager. After getting to know the products it was easier to sell to customers and there was regular team building exercises.