Supermacs
Supermacs Employee Review

Bad manager

21 October 2020
The manager didn't treated me well, got mad for no reason and always went on her phone.I got kicked from the job because of her.And the owner was very biased because the manager was friends with the owner.
1.0Job security/advancement
17 November 2020
Cashier (Former Employee) - Manor stone co laois
I worked at supermacs manor stone for the best part of three years. It was demanding work. The management was terrible. You would have to stay late because of people not showing up for their shift. The pay wasn't much better. You are taken advantage of and worked to death. I only stayed so long because I needed the money.
Pros
The people i worked with i made life long friends
Cons
Bad pay long hours rude customer's and managers
18 July 2020
Same role
Employee (Former Employee) - Dublin
Enjoyed working there for the first six months but got very repetitive with not much to learn about the food industry. Would be ideal for early school leavers or college students.
Pros
They will work your hours around college schedule, but don't know if each branch would facilitate them needs. Friendly environment
Cons
Jobs should be shared equal and rotated on a fairly basis
9 July 2020
Catering Assistant & Manager (Current Employee) - Limerick
I worked as full time staff for a year before being promoted to Manager. Great opportunities to advance and gain experience. No room for socialising or lack of concentration. Tardiness is severely punished in the Supermacs shops I have worked in. High stress during busy hours, but when it's dead the hours drag. Would recommend.
Pros
€9 food allowence daily.
Cons
Hard on the feet. 6-11 hours continuous standing.