Supermacs
Supermacs Employee Review

Fun workplace

14 May 2018
Only in Supermacs a month and it is an amazing job. Staff and management are all lovely. Never a dull moment in this job and you are always kept on your toes.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sometimes the hours are terrible
6 November 2017
cashier (Former Employee) - Monaghan
really enjoyed Spermacs, it was good pay, the people staff was really nice and helpful for me to find my experience fun and the hard part was to get used to the place
13 June 2017
Cashier (Former Employee) - Ennis, County Clare
Supermacs was a great experience for me and I feel it showed me how to participate as part of a team. There was always someone depending on you and you were always depending on others, so it was very much a team like an environment.
Although I did not gain any experience relative to my degree I learned an awful lot about how to treat others and how important the customer is and also about teamwork.

The hardest part of the job was working until very late and having to drive a considerable distance home.

My favourite part of the job was meeting people and showing new employees how to go about their job as well as learning how to do other people's job. By the end of my stint at Supermac's, I could fulfil any task relevant to night or day staff.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
split shifts.
14 January 2016
cashier (Former Employee) - Ireland
I couldn't wait until i leave from there, from the beginning i wonted to leave from there! Abusive environment, managers are (not all) make you job so stressful and hard. They give you so much thing to do, i mean for one person. Everyone runing away from there.! i wouldn't recommend to anyone to work there! There is so much similar fast food work places and there they don't use people so much!!

now the questions

typical day ( 10-12 working hours, lot of night shifts from 18:00- 5.00 to morning, every day the expect from you to do all job that usually do 3 people.! They don't wont to hire more stuff)

I learn ( never let anyone abuse you in any way, scream at you, make pressure....)never again!

Management (If they have more people it will be better, and they need another approach.)

Co-workers ( They was ok, usually atmosphere was a bit tense, because the managers treat us like we are slaves or in the army. So we didn't show our better side so often) !!

Hardest part of the job ( Night-shift.. All night clean and taking orders.. and when you finish moree cleaning, until you completely dead!

Enjoyable part ( when i pretend everything is ok, to make my self easier because i need be there until i find another job!!) There is no enjoyable part, or if it is, they will ruin it!
Pros
In the end of shift you could take food/ burgers that left
Cons
Long shift, pay for food, uniform...