Supermacs

Supermacs Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork5 reviews
We got really busy and they all worked good as a team
Bfjdidndhdudhdbdudhdhdhdudhchchdhdhdhdh hxduushdhdhdususudududusudududududududududududududud
Its not really a good place to work!
Your underpaid, over worked, and expected to do way to much then what you get paid for.

Hard workers are under apreciated and never validated for their work.
Was there when it opened. Generally good management. Quite high turnover rate but you will be fine if you are willing to work hard. Customers are generally easy to work with as well.
Pros
Friendly managent.
Cons
No perks. Pay full price for food in store. No discount.
A family fast food restaurant. A fast paced working environment that is also enjoyable because of the people you meet. Food must be prepared fast and of good quality. Very good experience
While i worked for Supermas a typical day would be very hectic, before we would open all food eg chicken, buns, veg, sauces and anything else you would need to prepare for the day would have to be done including haccp and delevierys. Also toilets lobbys to be checked and any extra cleaning to be done. I gained great experience working for the company, learned all about quality cleanliness running shifts looking after staff delegating counting cash ordering and counting stock. The hardest part of the job was bringing in the big delivery for the week on a Monday morning. The most enjoyable part was working with all the managers and staff and meeting people everyday, i also loved the busy rushes we used to get i really enjoyed my time working there over the years.
Pros
free lunches and nice people
Cons
late night working and long hours