Supermacs

Supermacs Employee Reviews in Kilkenny

Kilkenny5 reviews
Night shifts were a killer.
Employees are very friendly.

Management could be intense but listened when needed.

Learned valuable communication skills.

Could be a very happy atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Night shifts
I would recommend supermacs to anyone looking for a full/part time job , it's a fast pace, fun place to work , the wage is competitive and the staff and managers are really nice. There is a posotive atmosphere amongst everyone , there is also career opportunities.
Supermacs was the first place I learned how to first to work in a team my years in supermacs helped me build my character and have pushed my so forward in my new career
I started to work part time with Supermac's in 1996 as a team member. At the time, it was money every week to get me through college! I left for a time and returned as a Store Manager in 2009 and have never looked back!
There are so many positives.... Supermac's are really a great company to work for... Yes, it's hard work, Yes, the hours can be long but the rewards make it all worth while. I don't mean just monetary rewards.. The people you get to meet and to work with, to laugh with.

You form friendships.. I have 2 amazing friends in my life that I met in 1996 through Supermac's.

If you do your job well and have a passion for it, then yes, the monetary rewards can be good.. "Passion" being the key word.... You've got to love it!

It can be challenging, but if you like challenges and are target driven, you will love it!

Another positive is, no day is the same! Everyday you are faced with something new.

You will never be alone - There is always someone at the other end of the phone in Head Office. There is a fantastic support network.
Pros
Discounted Lunches, Flexible Working Hours, Support Network, Fun Working Environment
I was the Delivery Driver and the hours were 5pm to 12am and I worked on average 5 days a week. I learned the Importance of punctuation and the manner in which to prepare and deliver a meal to a customer sufficiently and quickly. The co-workers were welcoming and helpful and were good in teaching and coaching me to do my job right and well. The part i enjoyed most about the job would be the preparing of the Meals into the specific boxes and delivery bag as well as delivering the order to the customer which was enjoyable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Finding a Parking space