Supermacs

Supermacs Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant8 reviews
Ireland8 reviews
Night shifts were a killer.
Employees are very friendly.

Management could be intense but listened when needed.

Learned valuable communication skills.

Could be a very happy atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Night shifts
Very good menagment, very peaceful staff, a bit hard work because is very busy place. Kitchen should be upgrade up to time which we have now otherwise it's good place to work.
Very good teams, very good atmosphere to work in any of this company shops. Company took a good care of it's employees, and as a result everyone enjoyed employment.
Productive and fun at times, can be stressful. You learn new skills and meet new people. Management is fair and understanding. Hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers.
I thought that the workplace had a good atmosphere but I didn't like it that I couldn't ask for more days or less days of work and it was kinda hard to keep up since I was doing my Leaving Certificate.
Pros
Break 15 mins and Lunch 30 mins
Cons
Gets really busy at the Evening rather than during the day.
Not aloud to stand for a second always have to be doing something , you could be working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week and they wouldn't care if you were Tired I was underplayed for a whole year and they ended up owing me 700€ when I was 16 they made me work till 12 even though it was illegal they fire people for no reason now I wasn't fired I left after two years
Pros
Charge you for food even if you don't take it
Cons
No ice cream is part of staff meal
A typical day of work mainly consisted of cleaning. Everyone was trained to a high standard to undertake specific cleaning tasks as well as serve customers and prepare food.
I learned many skills while working there. Customer service and communication, organisation and cleaning, as well as the operation of machines and the preparation of food.

My co-workers were the best part of the job, they helped me grow as a person and become more confident in myself.

The only problem with a few of the co-workers was their lack of sense of teamwork or their inability in work in a proper fashion. On occasion it was very busy and there has been instances with customers that were properly dealt with.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff and managers. I became good friends with all of them and enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Long hours and stressful atmosphere
very good place to work but salary and shift time doesnt worth
Cons
your meal is not free you have a deduction meal on your salary