Supermacs

Supermacs Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Store Manager4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
The hardest part of working for supermacs is managers are expected to work 55 to 60 hours a week. Its a busy place to work but they have excellent systems in place regarding ordering & stock taking.
Its not really a good place to work!
Your underpaid, over worked, and expected to do way to much then what you get paid for.

Hard workers are under apreciated and never validated for their work.
I started to work part time with Supermac's in 1996 as a team member. At the time, it was money every week to get me through college! I left for a time and returned as a Store Manager in 2009 and have never looked back!
There are so many positives.... Supermac's are really a great company to work for... Yes, it's hard work, Yes, the hours can be long but the rewards make it all worth while. I don't mean just monetary rewards.. The people you get to meet and to work with, to laugh with.

You form friendships.. I have 2 amazing friends in my life that I met in 1996 through Supermac's.

If you do your job well and have a passion for it, then yes, the monetary rewards can be good.. "Passion" being the key word.... You've got to love it!

It can be challenging, but if you like challenges and are target driven, you will love it!

Another positive is, no day is the same! Everyday you are faced with something new.

You will never be alone - There is always someone at the other end of the phone in Head Office. There is a fantastic support network.
Pros
Discounted Lunches, Flexible Working Hours, Support Network, Fun Working Environment
A typical day was it very busy place to work , the people who work here are really brilliant , great friends were made , you learn so much working here ,